Wednesday, April 8, 2015

3 views of 1 sketch

I was reading through blog posts this morning and when I saw this week's challenge for Freshly Made Sketches, I knew it was time to make some cards!



I opened up my Silhouette Cameo design software and imported the sketch along with some favorite Sassy Cheryl's colored illustrations.  These are just awesome colored digistamps...especially when I don't have the time to sit and color leisurely.

Here are the 3 versions I made from this sketch (love it).  I just wish I had turned the sentiments a little better.  *The sentiments are from Sassy Cheryls too.




Entry for:




4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Such a sweet trio of cards! Love those kiddos! Glad you joined us at FMS!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your cards Anna!
Your beautiful coloring really "jumped" at me in the gallery!

Stampingcountry said...

Such Cute Cards! Your coloring is gorgeous.

Jen Brum said...

Such a sweet set of cards! What a great job you've done with all that colouring! Love the bright colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Post a Comment